December 30, 2014

Youngbird the Zine


So I recently wrote about how I had planned on doing a drawing, writing, or photograph a day during my entire 28th year and then compiling a book at the end of the year. Well, I am still going to be doing that, but I have decided to split that up into a quarterly zine-like publication called Youngbird. It has no specific purpose other than to be yet another outlet for me to test my creativity and to promote daily creativity within others. I have been working on this evolving blog for over 3 years now. It has changed a lot over that time and as much as I love doing it, the internet isn't enough for me anymore. I will still be running this blog regularly as well as running Bird and Bear, but I need to expand and try new things.

I will be looking for others to add in their own pieces of creativity. Whether that be a scan from your sketchbook, a writing or poem, a photograph, a piece of paper you found on the ground that gave you some sort of inspiration, please email me at youngbirdart@yahoo.com. 

I plan on releasing my first publication in March so let's work together!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!