September 07, 2014

Underwater Bones


So it's been a tumultuous few days. My emotions have been more chaotic than 2007 Britney Spears. And that most likely won't change for a bit. But I'm getting back into the swing of things and have spent the weekend exploring, taking photos, making art and zenning myself out as much as I can.

Recently at work I helped a few artists create some underwater photos as an experiment, and since became a tad obsessed. This seems to happen to me with a lot of different mediums. Since then I've been playing around with all sorts of underwater photography within the constrains of my bathtub. I plan on getting an aquarium and playin' around some more!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. Really stunning photos, Jillian... The last photo is especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!