August 14, 2014

Brandon Forrest - New Work

Brandon will be part of a KC Connect group show in September and has been working on a series of images, of which I am the subject. He is then making cyanotype prints of each of the images, which I've gotten a sneak peek of and let me tell you, they are beautiful. I love all of Brandon's work, but I can tell he get's really into alternative processes and even though it can be frustrating, the reward is that much greater when you get it right. I can't wait to see how all of the work turns out, and especially to see it hung with a lot of other great artist's work! So make sure if you're around First Friday in September to stop by Hilliard Gallery to see this awesome group show!

Learn more about Brandon and his work here!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!