August 03, 2014

6 Inches of Progress

So today I just wanted to share with you some documentation of my show 6 Inches of Progress!
I couldn't be happier with how everything came together! I wouldn't have been able to make it happen without the help of all of my amazing Indiegogo contributors, and Brandon Forrest Frederick for helping me curate and hang the show. Not only did my mother travel 4 hours to come support me with this dream of mine, but so did my High School art teacher, and I have friends coming from Austin, St. Louis, and Springfield, MO. just to see it. I can't believe the support that has rallied around me to make this show everything it could be. I'm touched, honored, ecstatic and every other adjective for "really effing happy" you can think of!
I have a few more things to share about the show in the coming days, so stay tuned!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!