August 17, 2014

1 Year Together

Captain Ginger Beard and I have been together a year now. Crazy! I asked Brandon if we could take some photos together to mark the occasion, and of course he said yes, and of course 9/10 of the photos he was making me laugh hysterically. But that's how it works. We are ridiculous and that's why I love it. 
This guy...I could never thank him enough for everything he's done for me. He motivates me, challenges me to be better, to put myself out there for the world to see. The way he looks at the world is always so inspiring to me, like everything has the potential to be a beautiful photograph. 
Thank you for being my love. I can't wait to travel the world with you, Beardface!

Tomorrow is also this guys birthday so go follow his amazing photography on instagram (@makerforrest) or somethin'! 

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!