June 16, 2014

No Time for any of the Things.

Outfit: Shirt - Sammydress.com, Rings - Various, Beaded Bracelet - Penhlenh.com

Lately things have been so hectic, I've felt I've been neglecting a lot of things, including this blog. I've already talked about this before, but my confessions don't change my level of guilt. I'll get back to normal eventually, though. Time and positivity. Those are the things I am trying to acquire at the moment. 

I know you can't loan me time, but if you have a little extra positive vibes to send my way, please do!

P.S. Oh, and can I just say I'm in love with this new bracelet from Penh Lenh! Check out her shop for more beautiful handmade jewelry. Not only are the designs lovely, but so is their mission. Every Penh Lenh design supports quality restorative care, career opportunities, and a hopeful future for survivors of sex trafficking in Cambodia.
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!