May 11, 2014

Deer Hair

Hey guys! First off, Happy Mother's day to all the amazing moms out there!

Here's a drawing I did about 4 weeks ago. It's 3ftx4ft on multi-media paper. This is one of the pieces that will most likely be going into my show.
Speaking of my show...have you checked out the video I made for it?

6 Inches of Progress from Jillian Youngbird on Vimeo.

This video is for my Indiegogo campaign to help me raise funds for the art show! I need to make a lot of frames, which means buying a lot of wood and glass. As well as making promotional materials! So if you have the time, check out my Indiegogo, donate if you can, share if you will and know that you will be helping to make a dream of mine come true!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!