April 10, 2014

Spring is Here (Playlist)


Spring is finally here my friends, and although I haven't had a chance yet to do any road tripping, camping or canoeing, I have gotten to build a fire pit, start a garden and grill on my balcony several times. And all of those times I'm grilling, I'm definitely listening to music as well. So I put together a little playlist for you guys! Enjoy and have a wonderful Thursday!

Pretty Little Thing by Fink on Grooveshark
Beach Baby by Bon Iver on Grooveshark
Together by Skalpel on Grooveshark
Honeybee by Mountain Man on Grooveshark
The Day Is Coming by My Morning Jacket on Grooveshark
Stormy Weather by Billie Holiday on Grooveshark
Heart It Races by Dr. Dog on Grooveshark
Don't Move by Phantogram on Grooveshark

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!