March 19, 2014

New Season, New Start

Outfit: Top - Sammydress.com, Necklace - Gifted, Bracelet - National Museum of the American Indian

Tomorrow if the first day of Spring, everyone!
Sorry, had to get that out there, because I'm so gosh-darn excited. It's been such a trying Winter, so starting a new season feels so important to me right now. I did find out recently that I will be having my very first solo art show this Summer! So much of my Spring will be spent preparing for it.
Have any things you're most looking forward to for our next season?

Oh, oh! And don't forget to check out the giveaway that is going on until the end of the month! You can win a beautiful Quartz Arrowhead Necklace from Song Lee Designs.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Here's the perfect song to say goodbye to Winter.
Snowy Atlas Mountains by Fionn Regan on Grooveshark

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a little note!