March 09, 2014

Pieces of Home


Finally getting settled into my nest and I wanted to share with you a few pieces of my new home. I'm so excited to have space for an art studio, a balcony and a backyard where I'll be able to plant some veggies and other goodies this Spring. Finding your own space in the universe to sort, manage and live in as you see fit is so important to me. I has refreshed my soul and given me the optimism I need to make it to Spring without some sort of nervous breakdown. 

I'll share more of my space with you as it becomes more "lived in".

Today the Sun is bright and the air is crisp here in Kansas City and I'm loving every moment of it.
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!