February 21, 2014

Sponsor in March

March is almost here and I'm now accepting sponsors for next month!

 We get hundreds of views a day. We have been featured in Poppy Magazine as one of 4 featured Fashion Bloggers. We've contributed articles to The Bijou Bride and one of my headdresses was featured in the Fall 2012 Lookbook for The Bohemian Collective! I'm also currently a featured blogger for Brit's Picks on Brit+Co.!


 Most of you know by now, that each month, I donate a portion of the ad spots to a different charity.
This month's charity is sos-bees.org

If you are interested in being part of the team, check out the Sponsor Page for more details and feel free to contact me at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com or youngbirdart@yahoo.com!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!