February 12, 2014

Follow the Buffalo

The day I took these photos, I was extremely tired. So my eyes are lookin' a little haggard, but I had to share this amazing handmade poncho I found at a Salvation Army a several months ago. It's so heavy and warm I had to wait until it was a little colder out to wear it. I haven't worn it much since, just because it's so freakin' wonderful, I put it on, get scared something will happen to it, change my mind and put gently back into my closet. 
Do you have any clothing items like this? Where you don't ever wear them, because you're scared to destroy them? It's quite the pickle.
Oh, and enjoy this little diddy I recently discovered by a band called Mountain Man. Pretty tasty.
 
Buffalo - Mountain Man from Sarah Rafter on Vimeo.
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!