January 22, 2014

Already Ready for Spring

Top - Forever 21, Vest - H&M, Necklace - Handmade, Shoes - Target

Every year I get soooo pumped up for Winter. I love layers. But more than any other clothing season, my excitement for layers wears off quickly and I yearn for warmer days and lighter clothes. I don't know why the excitement wears off so fast, I just don't think cold weather is in my nature. I've probably been being a little ridiculous with my outfit choices lately. 
Any day we have that is above 50 degrees and my brain is like 
"SANDALS! DRESSES!" 
And I have to be like "No, Brain, chill out. It's not that warm out." It's like fighting with a child, forcing myself into sweaters and scarves and shoes.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. I used to follow your blog via bloglovin' but your updates don't come through there anymore :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!