December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013


2013 has been a crazy year, guys.
Crazy bad. Dealt with medical issues, failures, loss, sadness...but the year has also been
crazy amazing.
I can't believe how much has changed in this past year. I've gotten the opportunity to photograph some amazing weddings, travel to several different states, make a TON of new artworks, meet new people, adventure and spend time with my bearded ginger...sigh...I'm kinda sad this year is ending now that I think of it. 
BUT! 2014 is going to be so fantastic. I don't really have a resolution this year, but I do have plans. I plan to take a long trip in the Spring to prepare for an art show (more on that later), I plan on making a lot more art, taking a lot more photos, and taking full advantage of my time. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for all of the wonderful things/people/love I have in my life at the moment and my number one plan is to make sure to stay grateful.
So, go out tonight, have a fantastic time, please be safe, and at the end of the night, hug your friends and tell them you love them, damnit!


 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!