December 27, 2013

Bears Creating Mountains

Hey guys! Sorry I've been absent the last few days! It's been a tad crazy around here the last few days, as I'm sure it was for a lot of other people.
Today I want to share with you a drawing I did about 2 months ago. This drawing is about 24x24 and created with ink and charcoal.

I'm a woman of few words today, but two more things...
I have prints for sale in my Etsy shop, if you ever want to pick one up, and also phone cases and such for sale on Society 6!
Lastly, I'm always looking for other artists to discover, promote, etc. so if you are an artist and would like to be featured on the blog, please email me with some examples of your work at youngbirdart@yahoo.com!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!