December 20, 2013

Ashley + Jered in Austin, TX.

I was thrilled when I was asked to be a part of this beautiful wedding in Austin, TX. I was so excited to go to Austin in the wintertime. Get away from the cold of KC and into the mild warmth of Austin for a few days...
Unfortunately, it was colder that weekend than it had been all winter for Austin. In the high 20's and low 30's. Which, surprising to me, is even colder there than here at the same temperature, because of the humidity. But these two were troopers. They didn't complain about the weather once, and only enjoyed their day and we were able to get some great shots even though the bride was freezing!
I was so happy to be a part of their day and I wish them all of the love and happiness in the world.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!