November 25, 2013

Want to Sponsor Youngbird in December?



December is almost here and I'm now accepting sponsors for next month! 

 We get hundreds of views a day, featured in Poppy Magazine as one of 4 featured Fashion Bloggers. I've contributed articles to The Bijou Bride and one of my headdresses was featured in the Fall 2012 Lookbook for The Bohemian Collective! I'm also currently a featured blogger for Brit's Picks on Brit+Co.!

Youngbird also has:
1,409 Facebook Likes
148 Twitter Followers
337 GFC Followers
291 Bloglovin' Followers
797 Pinterest Followers 

 Most of you know by now, that each month, I donate a portion of the ad spots to a different charity.

This month's charity is The World Health Organization. Proceeds for this donation will go toward the treatment and prevention of HIV and AIDS in countries around the world.

If you are interested in being part of the team, check out the Sponsor Page for more details and feel free to contact me at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com or youngbirdart@yahoo.com
!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!