November 14, 2013

First Day in Colorado


We got into Colorado Springs at around 1am this morning. I've never been to Colorado before and seeing the hazy mountain tops in the distance dotted by tiny lights of the town was overwhelming.  Today we went to Garden of the Gods and explored some other places in the mountains. It was absolutely beautiful. 
I wanted to share at least one shot with you today and I can't wait to share some more from our adventures over the next few days. 

It's been a good birthday, Cotton.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

2 comments:

  1. ooooh good first stop! I live in the springs! Let me know if you want any tips on good places/restaurants/hikes to hit up! :]

    have fun! xo ronnie

    freelyronnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!