November 29, 2013

Feeling Wonderful

Outfit Details: Sweater - H&M, Necklace - ASOS

At the risk of losing readers being so cliche as to talk about being thankful the day after Thanksgiving, I have to talk about something that made me extremely thankful lately.

A few days ago I got an email from a reader. She told me that she was feeling a bit lost lately, but that this blog helped her get back on the right track and inspired her to go after some of her ambitions.
It was so touching it made me tear up. 
I've never really cared too much about making money with this blog; I don't make much and most of what I do make goes straight to charity anyway. But to know that anything that I have made or shared has helped someone else in some small way is the all of the gratification I will ever need out of creating this blog. I am beyond lucky to have been able to make friends whom I've never even met through this page. 

Thank you all for allowing me to share my art, my photos and my thoughts. It means the world to me.


 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Wonderful (The Way I Feel) by My Morning Jacket on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. I've never received a message like that but it sounds so nice and inspiring.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!