November 10, 2013

Day in the Woods

Outfit: Top - Marshall's, Jeans - ASOS, Necklace - Forever 21

Fall is slowly getting colder, so I am taking advantage all that I can to stuff as much nature into this season as I can. 

This week is my birthday! And to celebrate, I'm taking a little trip to Colorado just for the heck of it. I've never been to Colorado, so I'm pretty stoked to see what awesomeness it has to offer! I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to share photos I take while I'm in Colorado!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

3 comments:

  1. Oooh Colorado will give you some great photo opportunities - it's so stunning!

    Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated birthday wishes, these photographs are gorgeous, as is your blog >< x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting is so lovely in these shots. Happy belated birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!