November 18, 2013

CO. #1

I have so many photos from my few days in Colorado that I want to share with you, but I don't want to post a complete overload, so I'm separating photos by days/places in Co. These are a few from the first day there; most of them from Garden of the Gods. 

Now, I will say, Missouri is a beautiful place, especially Southern Mo. and I feel lucky to be here in a state with so many rivers and a city with such a great art scene. But driving into Colorado at nighttime with just a hint of the tops of those mountains floating in the distance was something that will stay with me forever. I saw so many breath-taking places while I was there and was beyond lucky to capture some of the things I captured. I can't wait to share more!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a little note!