October 22, 2013

Win Anything From My Etsy Shop!

Ok, so silly, silly Facebook is silly. I had tried to change the name of my Facebook page after the transition from Epic Thread to Youngbird, but apparently, FB has strict policies for page name changes and I had to start a new page. I had almost 1,500 likes on my old page and now I have a rebuild a bit!

Sooo....that's where I need your help, and in return you could win something from my shop!

Share my new FB page with your friends, leaving a comment on the page letting me know and you'll be entered to win one item of your choosing from my shop! There are several prints and a few one-of-a-kind clothing items with more items going up soon. 
And if you share this contest with your friends you'll receive an extra entry!! Just leave a comment on this post.

Click here for my new page! And click here to check out the shop!

I appreciate your help more than you know!

The contest will run through November 14th (my birthday!) and the winner will be announced soon after that. I'll contact the winner and you'll be able to choose your prize!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

8 comments:

  1. Liked and shared your FB! (: Love your items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked and shared with friends(Dana Rodriguez).That sweater is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared and liked your FB page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL DONE! Shared the love as well, Left you love on your page too, I love your Etsy shop! too many cute thigns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked and shared on FB, sharon.kaminski.31

    ReplyDelete
  6. i liked and shared on facebook - tony l smoaks
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!