October 21, 2013

State of the Art

Outfit: Dress - Thrifted, Tights - Target, Shoes - Target, Bracelet - National Museum of the American Indian

Raise your hand if you're excited that tights are back in season! I know I am. I wore this dress awhile back when I was in DC. I love this dress, it's comfortable and warm enough for the Fall weather, but what really made this outfit for me, was the bracelet Brandon got for me at the National Museum for the American Indian just a little while before we took these photos. Beautiful, isn't it?

Well, folks, I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, so I think I might spend my day editing photos wrapped up in a quilt with hot tea in hand. I hope you guys are having a great Monday!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U.) by Jim James on Grooveshark

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a little note!