October 26, 2013

Sponsor in November

November (and mine AND the blog's birthday) is almost here and I'm now accepting sponsors for next month! I'm so excited about what's in store for Youngbird and I can't wait to work with you. Promoting your business on Youngbird can be a great way to drive traffic to your blog, website or shop. We get hundreds of views a day, and were featured in Poppy Magazine as one of 4 featured Fashion Bloggers. I've contributed articles to The Bijou Bride and one of my headdresses was featured in the Fall 2012 Lookbook for The Bohemian Collective! I'm also currently a featured blogger for Brit's Picks on Brit+Co.!

Youngbird also has:
1,419 Facebook Likes
147 Twitter Followers
336 GFC Followers
299 Bloglovin' Followers
813 Pinterest Followers 

 Most of you know by now, that each month, I donate a portion of the ad spots to a different charity.
This month's charity is The Alzheimer's Association.


If you are interested in being part of the team, check out the Sponsor Page for more details and feel free to contact me at youngbirdart@yahoo.com!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!