October 24, 2013

Boots and Moons

Outfit: Sweater - Handmade, Pants - Marshall's, Boots - Thrifted

Oh man, the leaves are changing, it's getting cool outside. Yesssssss.
I've always had my first crock pot of chili and some homemade soup. Yum! There's something about Fall that is more magical to me than any other season. Don't get me wrong, I love Summer as much as  I love a good sundress, but nothing beats a cozy sweater on a cool night, under a blanket, drinking some hot chocolate. So good.

So I was very happy when I finished this crescent moon sweater. It's warm, it's soft and it's so comfortable. Oh, and guess what, it's up for grabs on my Etsy shop!

Not only that, but if you want to have a chance to win this sweater, check out this contest I'm hosting!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. I Loved your outfit.

    http://followupfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!