September 05, 2013

Translations RAW Art Show

Hey friends! Ok, so now that the blog will be including more of my art life, I wanted to share something with you, and possibly ask for a little bit of help. 
I have an art show here in Kansas City that I'm going to be a part of September 26th. I have some things I need to purchase before then, things like wood to build a display, supplies for frames, and prints. 

So I will be holding a drawing to help me come up with some funds!

Every person that donates $10.00 toward my fund will receive a small (4x4) hand-drawn original AND be placed in a drawing to win one of five 8.5x12 prints
Here are examples of the prints below!

I appreciate your support more than you will ever know! Click the link below to donate your $10.00 and I will contact you soon about your hand-drawn piece!

The winner of the drawing will be announced September 27th!




 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. First off, love the new look. EVERYTHING! Secondly, if you need any help at all let me know and I'll do whatever I can. Good luck, kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!