September 27, 2013

Sponsor in October

October is almost here and I'm now accepting sponsors for next month! I'm so excited about what's in store for Youngbird and I can't wait to work with you. Promoting your business on Youngbird can be a great way to drive traffic to your blog, website or shop. We get hundreds of views a day, and were featured in Poppy Magazine as one of 4 featured Fashion Bloggers. I've contributed articles to The Bijou Bride and one of my headdresses was featured in the Fall 2012 Lookbook for The Bohemian Collective! I'm also currently a featured blogger for Brit's Picks on Brit+Co.!

Youngbird also has:
1,419 Facebook Likes
147 Twitter Followers
336 GFC Followers
299 Bloglovin' Followers
813 Pinterest Followers 

 Most of you know by now, that each month, I donate a portion of the ad spots to a different charity.
This month's charity is Youth City Network!
This is a local Kansas City non-profit and their mission is to utilize the arts to cultivate and develop self-empowerment, community service, higher education, and self expression within adolescents aged 11-18.


If you are interested in being part of the team, check out the Sponsor Page for more details and feel free to contact me at youngbirdart@yahoo.com!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!