September 09, 2013

Preparing for Fall

I'm so ready for Fall! I love Fall colors and layers. As much as I love sundresses, I love scarves just a tiny bit more. So even though the weather is still Summer-esque, I decided to add a little Autumn into my wardrobe with these DIY leaf leggings! The DIY post for those will come later this week.
What are you doing to prepare for Fall?

Only 2 more days until I'm in Maryland and don't forget, I'll still be running a giveaway until September 27th! Donate $10.00 to my art show fund and receive a 4x4 drawing as well as be entered to win a 8.5x11 print! Check out this link for more details and if you'd like to donate, just click the donate button below. If you can't donate, please share with your friends. 
Anything helps!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!