September 11, 2013

Off On An Adventure


Hey friends! Today I'm waking up energized and excited, because I'll be off adventuring in Maryland for a week! I won't be around the blog all that much until I get back, but posts will go up as usual. I plan to share lots of travel photos with you when I return. I hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll see ya when I get back! 

Oh and don't forget about the drawing! Donate $10.00 to my art show fund and you will receive a 4x4 drawing as well as be entered to win one of these 8.5x11 prints! I so appreciate your support and can't wait to send one of these off to a new home. Click the donate button below to make your donation and be entered into the drawing!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!