September 22, 2013

Assateague Island and My Favorite Poncho

I had so much fun in Maryland! And my favorite part was definitely the beach. It was calm, peaceful and empty. I couldn't believe how few people were there, and it was like I had an entire island to myself. There were wild ponies wandering around, which was amazing to see. We camped on the beach and it was probably one of the most epic nights I've ever experienced. I could hear the waves from one side and from the other, there was a thunderstorm in the distance. Watching the lightning strike far off next to a campfire with the ocean so close...wow, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Oh, and it was the perfect opportunity to test out my new poncho!
I can't wait to show you some more photos from the trip. I hope you guys are having a fantastic Sunday.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!