September 07, 2013

A Man and His Dog

I recently made Brandon's dog Kip a bowtie and then wanted to take a few photos of it. They turned out so cute I almost died of an d'aww-induced head explosion. 

There's not a lot going on in my world today. Working on things for the RAW art show, editing photos, and trying not to get too excited for a trip to Maryland I'll be taking next week. Can't wait to take lots of photos and share them with you!

Have a fantastic weekend, my lovelies! Oh, and don't forget, I'll still be running a giveaway until September 27th! Donate $10.00 to my art show fund and receive a 4x4 drawing as well as be entered to win a 8.5x11 print! Check out this link for more details and if you'd like to donate, just click the donate button below. If you can't donate, please share with your friends. 
Anything helps!


 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!