August 23, 2013

Sponsor in September!

September is almost here and I'm now accepting sponsors for next month! There are a lot of changes coming for this blog. As you know now, the name of this blog will change to Youngbird! But as far as the content goes, nothing will change other than an increase in art posts. I am so excited for this change and feel it will only better the quality and increase readership.

 We get hundreds of views a day, featured in Poppy Magazine as one of 4 featured Fashion Bloggers. I've contributed articles to The Bijou Bride and one of my headdresses was featured in the Fall 2012 Lookbook for The Bohemian Collective! I'm also currently a featured blogger for Brit's Picks on Brit+Co.!

Epic Thread also has:
1,409 Facebook Likes
148 Twitter Followers
337 GFC Followers
291 Bloglovin' Followers
797 Pinterest Followers 

 Most of you know by now, that each month, I donate a portion of the ad spots to a different charity.
This month's charity is The Gillis Center, a local Kansas City organization that helps at-risk children and families reach their potential through education, counseling, and social services.

If you are interested in being part of the team, check out the Sponsor Page for more details and feel free to contact me at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com or youngbirdart@yahoo.com!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!