August 06, 2013

Relax

I'm normally a go, go, go kinda gal. Sitting around doing nothing just does not work for me. I get anxious and a lot of times almost feel guilty, because I know there are things, productive things, I could be doing instead. But I will say, every now and again, I get so pumped up about all the things I need to get done, that I get a little overwhelmed, I make mistakes, and in the end, make more work for myself.
So although today I still plan to get some painting done, I'm also going to make myself some tea, do some yoga, take moments to meditate and relax and reflect. It's easy to forget that these quiet moments are just as important as being productive.
So today, if you have the time, take a moment and just...relax.
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! If you’re reading this, it’s because you are following my old blog, Creepers & Cats. Once that blog is not open anymore, I decided to warn everyone. So, if you’re interested in following me, this is my new blog:
    http://saintswearpradatoo.blogspot.pt/
    It will be a pleasure to follow you back!
    Xx
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabbing some me time is always super important. I'm like you as in I'm go go go, but it's always good to take some time for yourself x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!