August 18, 2013

Howling Wolf T-Shirt

Thank you to Brandon for modeling the shirt!
I've been playing around with the idea of selling some T-Shirts for awhile now. And experimenting with different ways of applying the designs, from screen printing, stencils, DIY iron-ons. I think I've landed on the decision to silk screen my designs for any shirts I plan to sell, but in the meantime, it has been fun messing with all the different applications and seeing the results. 
For this shirt, I made a stencil using cardboard and an X-acto and then applying bleach with a paint brush and then letting it sit for 30 minutes. It's definitely not my preferred method of t-shirt design, but I thought it made a great DIY.
I can't wait to make a good screen for printing and get some more shirts made!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a little note!