August 14, 2013

Close Your Eyes and Count to 10

Outfit: Top - ASOS, Dress - H&M, Necklace - Forever 21
Living the lifestyle that I live can be a little challenging at times. I have a job that I love, but it's only a few days a week and I rely heavily on extra income from photo-shoots, art commissions, this blog, just about any art-related odd job I can get my hands on. And while that is the most gratifying way for me to remain independent, it is also intimidating. You never know how much money you'll have next month, how many jobs you'll manage to snag.
I sometimes get overwhelmed. But then I take a breath and remember...
I wouldn't have it any other way. Money is not my driving force. It's so important to me to be happy and do things I love and am proud of, rather than be miserable at my job, making more than enough money. There are so many more important things in life than money! And I feel so completely lucky to be able to make a living on doing things that I am truly passionate about.
Feeling thankful today guys. I hope your hump day has been full of all the things you love as well.
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...
Close Your Eyes and Count to Ten by GROUPLOVE on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!