July 14, 2013

Summer Floral Headband

With the Frida Kahlo exhibit currently at the Nelson, I was inspired to make myself a new floral headband. And during the Summer my bangs can't make it more than 30 minutes in the humid Missouri air, before they are plastered to my forehead. So I end up wearing a lot of bands like this around my head. 
All you need is a leather strip, flowers and feathers of your choice and some hot glue!
What is a staple hair accessory for you during the Summer?



Keep up with us on...
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

2 comments:

  1. The headband looks great. And I have to put my hair upu in a pony tail during the summer. It just gets too hot around my neck if I don't.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore diy's and that headband looks super cute!

    www.cheersandcosmos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!