July 25, 2013

Newest "Self Portrait" Painting

Pardon the mess in my apartment in the first photo! But I wanted to share with you one of my newest paintings. I'll be doing a series of these and I'm pretty excited about them. I'm not the best at painting realistic bodies (I'm especially bad at hands), but I think this is great practice and I'm fairly pleased with the result. Soon enough, I'll be selling prints of a lot of my art in my Etsy shop, so keep your eyes peeled if you enjoy my work!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I'm always blown away by your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody struggles with hands, and they look fine.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really are prolific with your art... I'm so jealous that you manage to constantly find inspiration to fuel your creativity (something that I definitely struggle with)! I'm curious -- what does your abdominal tattoo say?? I'm dying to know! Great job with the painting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a ton! My tattoo is from Stephen King's Dark Tower series and it says "I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart."

      Delete
  4. Wow! You are so fucking gifted! :D Awesome masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!