July 05, 2013

Bull Skull Dress

Outfit details: Dress - H&M/DIY, Boots - Target, Necklace - Forever
I bought this plain gray dress from H&M a few weeks ago and made myself a little bull skull dress. Me...doing a bull skull DIY, weird, right?
I'll share the DIY with you very soon! But I was so excited about this dress. It's jersey knit and stupidly comfortable. I've been wearing it a lot since I bought it. It's kind of a staple now. What clothing items are you wearing/wearing out lately?
Oh, and Happy belated Fourth of July, everyone! I had a blast, drinking by the pool, eating delicious food and going to a block party with friends. What did you do?
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks so comfortable!

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!