July 23, 2013

Long, Short and Sweet

Outfit Details: Dress + Crocheted Vest - Thrifted, Necklace - Record store in Austin (sorry, I can't remember which one!)

The long part...I love this long dress. I've had it several Summers now and can't get rid of it, because it is so comfortable! I'll probably have it until it falls apart and I'm totally ok with it.

The short part...I have very little to say today friends. I had a rough, yet interesting day yesterday and a late night last night, so I am just so darn tired today.

The sweet part...I ordered a new camera lens last week and it is scheduled to be here Friday! So I am 
just giddy with excitement!

I hope you guys had a great Tuesday!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Tuesday. The dress looks great and I love your necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!