July 02, 2013

Ha Ha Tonka


Most of you know by now that I'm most comfortable outdoors, especially in the woods. This past weekend I got to explore Ha Ha Tonka State Park. It was one of the coolest state parks I've been to in awhile. We got to see a spring-fed lagoon that looked like what mermaids would swim in. There were castle ruins, a natural bridge and caves. Unfortunately, we couldn't go into the caves, they are closed off this time of the year to protect a species of bat. But the weather was perfect, and I had so much fun.

“I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.” 
― William Shakespeare

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

4 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely stunning! Can I go on vacation now please!! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful there. And I really like the picture with the spider web.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/2013/07/thursday-want-list.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!