July 07, 2013

Flowers in Your Hair

Outfit Details: Dress - Forever 21, Sandals - Target, Necklace - Handmade, Floral Headband - Handmade

I don't normally wear a lot of white, mostly because I'm am extremely clumsy and end up getting food/paint/liquids/who-knows on everything piece of clothing I own. But I think I'll most likely wear this dress over and over no matter what I happen to spill on it, because it's so comfortable!

It's Sunday Funday, friends! I plan on spending my day painting, drawing and just makin' lots o' stuff.
How are you spending this beautiful Summer day?

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

Flowers in Your Hair by The Lumineers on Grooveshark

5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful dress! I feel the same way about wearing white, though, it is impossible to keep clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this is gorgeous!!! I'm the same way with white too but I love wearing it anyway. ;)
    Kayla
    Love Sparkle Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that dress. Your style is always so incredible. x


    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi :)i am a friend of style&glaze blog and i like your blog:) i have one too, writing from turkey, about fashion. do you wanna follow each other? i'm waiting for your answer:)

    http://fashionfromsmyrna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!