July 30, 2013

Busy in Black

Outfit Details: Dress - Forever 21, Hat - Marshall's, Necklace - Handmade

I don't normally wear a lot of black. I prefer Earth tones to anything else, but this dress is one of those jersey knit things that is so comfortable you don't want to take it off. And it had a little splash o' lace in there, and everyone knows I'm a sucker for lace. 

I'm a busy bee, folks. I feel like the blog has been neglected a bit, even though I've actually been working on it. It's just none of you can see any of the work until it's complete. 
I've also been painting up a storm, and doing more designs for t-shirts. I don't know when I'll get to slow down...and I'm not sure I really want to anyway.
I hope you guys are all having a fantastic Tuesday. I'm enjoying a beautifully rainy morning here with my cup of coffee.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. I wear a lot of black and I love that dress on you, it looks cute. Can't wait to see what you've been getting up to blog wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, love the black and white <3
    love Rachael
    Poses with Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' ur bohemian look :) Esp love the handmade necklace!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!