July 18, 2013

Been in Love Before, Once Before

Outfit Details: Kimono - Thrifted, Hat - Forever 21, Sunglasses - Found
You have no idea how ecstatic I was when I found this fringe kimono. I'm obsessed with the kimonos Spell and the Gypsy sell, but I just can't afford one. So when I saw this one on a rack and it was only $6.00 I almost screamed! I've been wearing it like crazy, lately and probably will until all the fringe just falls off. 
I've got a busy day ahead, working on things for this blog, painting, some photography and who knows what else. But I think I'm ready to conquer the day. 
Hope you have a fantastic Thursday, Friends!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...
Once Before by Poor Moon on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!