June 14, 2013

Yarn-Striped Belt DIY

I have far too many brown belts. I don't even know where they all came from!
But I decided that since I had so many, I had room to jazz up a couple. Here's the first one.
It's such an easy DIY, too. Pick out your yarn colors, and bust out your hot glue gun!
Make sure and only glue on the back of the belt so you don't get any of those pesky glue strings on the front and wrap your yarn around the belt until you have the amount covered that you want.
Simple as that!

Oh friends, I am ready for a fun weekend. Are you?

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. This DIY is a must for the summer...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a dumb dumb! I never even thought about doing this! Great idea....can I steal it and make one of my own. You da bomb!
    xo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!