June 02, 2013

Summertime Cowboy


Outfit: Dress - Forever 21, Belt - Thrifted, Clutch - Handmade, Shoes - Target

It's starting to feel like Summer to me and I am loving it.
I've got lots of photo shoots coming up, some weddings, lots of art projects and plenty of camping/hiking trips planned.

I also want to announce that I will be shooting a Lookbook for the Summer!
If you are make/sell clothing or jewelry you would like to have featured, please email me at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com!
I'm really excited about this project and where it could lead!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Summertime Cowboy by Husky Rescue on Grooveshark

5 comments:

  1. I really like the black and white dress with the neon belt! Your summer sounds really exciting, have fun :)
    xx

    http://shortand-sweet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful outfit post yet! You look amazing girl! I love this dress paired with those black booties. Did you crochet that clutch or buy it hand made? It's awesome and I love that hint of neon yellow. I was thinking about sending in some tattoo pictures if you are still accepting images for tattoo love. We shall see. Great post Jillian, you are the one that is inspiring me to go more boho. Loves!
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taylor, you are always just too sweet!! I should have said the clutch was more of a revamp than handmade. It's actually a clutch I already had, but I have a post about the revamp coming up soon! And I would love, love for you to submit some tattoo photos! I'm always dying for people to send them in. Thanks as always, dear!

      Jillian

      Delete
  3. ahhh that dress is so dang cute, the yellow belt makes it that much better!

    Hailey

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!