June 15, 2013

Over Exposed

I recently got a bunch of film developed and two of the rolls ended up having several exposed shots. I actually really like how some of them turned out regardless. I think that's the beautiful thing about film. You have control over what you shoot and how you shoot it, but sometimes you don't have control over how they turn out. I'm still really learning when it comes to film, it's not my strong suit, but I'm hoping with time, I'll get better. 

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. pretty much cooler than anything else right now ;) i love happy accidents

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color ones, I think. The black and white ones are very eerie.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light leaks are so fun! You know what else is fun? Getting old out of date film and cross processing it. Wow! Colors galore. Love these... it's fun to break the rules.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!