June 08, 2013

Just a Gypsy in the Forest

Outfit: Skirt - Target, Top - Nordstrom, Headpiece - Handmade (find the DIY here)
This outfit screams Summer for me. I'm not the kind of person the ever felt like I could pull off one of these little crop tops, but I saw this one and couldn't resist myself. I love the floral and the cutout in the back. Paired with this jersey knit skirt, it's probably one of the most comfortable outfits I have right now!

It's been a fantastic Saturday, guys. A little brunch, some sunshine and I'm about to head out to draw in the grass. Couldn't get much better. 
How are you spending your Saturday?
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...
Against Privacy by Cold War Kids on Grooveshark

6 comments:

  1. Love the headpiece- very Indian princess! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos! I love the DIY head jewels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty outfit! I love the crop top and maxi skirt combination. Lovely photos.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Summer Style' I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You thought you oouldn't PULL OFF a crop top!? You're nutso. It looks amazing on you! Someday I'll wear awesome outfits like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog so much, wow! mind checking mine out? thanks hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this vibe you got going on. You look amzing in a crop top!! I'm really getting in to festival clothing.... dare I say the Cochella look? I love it, you are an Earth Goddess my dear.
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!