June 12, 2013

Outfit Blue Top

Outfit: Blue Top - Nordstrom, Necklace - Handmade, Shorts - Gap 

It's been a hot one today. I went out to do some photography for an hour and was pretty much soaked in sweat. Hot, huh? ;)

But I've been productive this week and it's felt great. And I see no signs of slowing down anytime soon. I'm so excited for this weekend. My friend and musician Andrew Foshee is releasing his album Headphones Required this weekend and it should be a great release party. After that, I get to go see Father John Misty, which I know will be an amazing show! Can't wait to share some event photos!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

5 comments:

  1. I love the outfit and I adore the pictures! Do you take your own pics or does someone take them for you?

    Cute summer outfit!

    http://simplyattired.blogspot.com
    xKelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly! I take my own using a tripod.

      Jillian

      Delete
  2. Love your shorts! Your legs look teeny tiny! I just bought a pair of Gap shorts in white denim and totally love them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! x

    http://kelseyvaldez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue on you and the tank under it. I know what you mean about being soaked in sweat. It's tough living in a hot climate.
    xo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!