June 20, 2013

Cigarettes + Coffee

Outfit: Leggings - Pacsun, Shoes - Charlotte Russe, Top - Oasap

Today will include a lot of coffee for me. The cigarettes...not so much, but I will also have to take advantage of my balcony and hookah later. It's going to be a busy day. I have an art project to finish. Another to continue working on. Photos to take. Photos to edit. 
Should be a productive day, but I'll be ready to relax by the end of it! 
I hope you all are having a fantastic Thursday!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

Cigarettes and Coffee by Otis Redding on Grooveshark

4 comments:

  1. Completely loving these pants! Cute style

    Be sure to check out today’s post with featured vendor Bride as a Button www.allinasoiree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants, love the shirt and boots with them.
    Hope you got through your busy day!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!