May 14, 2013

Wandering

Warm weather is finally here and it's lasted more than just a day at a time! I've taken advantage of it whenever I've had the chance lately. This past weekend I went out with a friend to do a little photographin'. We didn't really get a lot of photos, because we mostly just wandered aimlessly looking for cool locations. But really, there's nothing wrong with that. Driving around with the windows down in the sunshine is never a bad thing. I am so looking forward to Summer! Road trips, tattoos, canoe trips, napping in the Sun. So much goodness!
What are you looking forward to for the Summer?

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

5 comments:

  1. The third pic is just too cool!
    www.andwithlovea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing some wandering this weekend in the form on a hike! Great photos lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog and great photography! I really need to learn how to edit photos and take good photos!

    When you get a chance, stop over at my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Sephora Lip Gloss Deluxe Sampler.
    Enter here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photographs are lovely! I'm so glad to have found your blog... you have a new fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!